Thursday, March 26, 2020

Easy psychology study for children


We are in lock down and I have decided to share some psychology study resources for children to have a go at.

Many questions I get asked when people find out I have studied psychology are:
How does my brain work?
Can you read me? (This one makes me laugh)


I think that it would be beneficial if children learnt more about the brain; how learning happens, how memory works, the different kinds of memories etc. I think it could help them with how they approach learning, exams and much more.

This is a simple study based on Murdoch's serial position curve.

In this time I  think it would be a great reason to call friends or family to be participants.

I hope you enjoy














No comments:

Post a Comment

The Leper, the bald and the blind man. - Story and questions -(Downloadable PDF)

The Leper, the bald and the blind man. The story is originally from Saheeh al- Bukharee: Kitab Ahadeeth al-Anbiyaa’ (3464) andSaheeh Musli...