Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Khadijah (Radia Allahu Anha): Worksheet and book review


A book I would recommend to anyone - we read it aloud and the children aged 8 years+ all enjoyed. The passages that talked about Surah revelations engrossed them and they would recite what they knew. 


The book is beautifully written, very descriptive and can take you back to the markets of Makkah. A very emotional read. A truly inspirational woman that every Muslim girl should look up too. Not only the 1st wife of the prophet ﷺ, the first to embrace Islam but a business women, mother and community pillar.  

The prophet Muhammad ﷺ said:

"She had faith in me when the people rejected me. She believed in me when the people disbelieved in me. She supported me with her wealth when people prevented me, and Allah blessed me with children through her and not through any other wife".


This worksheet below is to record information about Khadijah رضي الله عنه










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Leper, the bald and the blind man. - Story and questions -(Downloadable PDF)

The Leper, the bald and the blind man. The story is originally from Saheeh al- Bukharee: Kitab Ahadeeth al-Anbiyaa’ (3464) andSaheeh Musli...